Skip to content
TOEIC – March 2019
- I am truly honoured to be offered a TOEIC test free of charge by my university. I am very happy with my score after 3 days of intensive revision for my first TOEIC experience.
Test de Connaissance du français – Apr 2016
- Achieved a high note in a short period of 8 months since my very beginning of intensive self-learning of French since July 2015.
Vietnamese National University Entrance Exam – Jul 2012
- My school path is D, which includes Mathematics, Vietnamese Literature, and English.
- Got admitted to the Bachelor of International Relations Program at The Ho Chi Minh University of Social Sciences and Humanities;
- Got into the top 40 highest scorers into the program;
- I got this score without attending any extra classes that 21/22 of my classmates and 70%+ of Vietnamese students do (http://dantri.com.vn/giao-duc-khuyen-hoc/ty-le-hoc-sinh-hoc-them-o-viet-nam-rat-cao-1125152706.htm).
SAT Subject Test – Mathematics Level 1- Jan 2012
SAT – Oct 2011
- Got into the honor roll of top 20 scorers in October 2011 at Yola Institute Vietnam, a test preparation institute for USA education founded by alumni from Stanford University, Bates College, and Dickinson College.
TOEFL – Sep 2011