★★★ UNIVERSITÉ TOULOUSE II JEAN JAURÈS — Institut Supérieur du Tourisme, de l’Hôtellerie, et de l’Alimentation
Bachelor of Engineering — Corporate Catering
After 25 years dedicated to the development and promotion of professional training schemes in the areas of tourism, hospitality, and food both in France and abroad, CETIA has become ISTHIA – Toulouse School of Tourism, Hospitality Management, and Food Studies at Université Toulouse – Jean Jaurès (ex Mirail) in April 2012. www.isthia.fr
— I studied various courses related to Food Safety, Food Sciences, Cost Control, Financial Analysis, French Laws, Quality Management, Production Systems Organization, Sociology, History & Economics of Corporate Catering, Marketing, and Kitchen Conception with AutoCAD.
— Finished the 1-year training and acquired the Diploma for French proficiency Diplôme d’études françaises C1 (highest level: C2) in 2017;
— Finished the 1-year training and acquired the C2i1 Certificate on information technology from the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche, France in 2017;
— Finished the 20-hour training on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and acquired the Introductory Course for Development of HACCP Certificate from the North Carolina State University in 2018;
— My final year joint project “Les Alimentations Particulières” got published on the website of ISTHIA at Les mémoires et projets tutorés de l’ISTHIA/Année du mémoire: 2018/Niveau du mémoire: LP/Les alimentations particulières.
★★★ RMIT UNIVERSITY VIETNAM
Bachelor of Arts — Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
2012 – 2015
Activities and Societies: Student Ambassador Team, Student Representative, Marketing Manager for the Student Council, Public Relations Manager at International Club, Member of Outgoing Exchange at AIESEC Vietnam.
RMIT University Vietnam, founded in 2000, is the Asian hub of Melbourne-based RMIT University – Australia’s biggest tertiary institution established in 1887. The largest offshore campus in the world, RMIT Vietnam offers programs from business and management to design and micro engineering.
I am one of the 31 scholarship winners of 2012, chosen from 2000+ applicants from Hanoi, Quang Binh, Phu Yen, Saïgon – Vietnam; Singapore; and current RMIT students. The selection is based on exceptional academic performance and demonstration of strong leadership and community engagement.
– I studied the media, marketing, and accounting;
– Interests: net neutrality, nation building via media usage, censorship, media freedom index, political polarization on media, artificial intelligence, strategic public relations.
– Asian Values and the case of Singapore – 38/40
– Mass media and Malaysian nation-building – 36/40
– Target Public and Media Outlet strategy – 8/10
★★ LE HONG PHONG HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED
High School Diploma Field Of — English Language and Literature/Letters
2009 — 2012
Activities and Societies: Basketball Club, Saola Environment Club, Academics Team and Logistics Team at VietAbroader Club
Lycée Pétrus Trương Vĩnh Ký was established in 1927 in Saïgon as the most prestigious male high school in The Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam). After 1975, it was renamed after Lê Hồng Phong, a former general secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam and became coeducational. The high school holds its prestige as the foremost high school in Vietnam with a fierce competition for the acceptance rate of 700/2700 (2017).
I got admitted without attending any preparation classes.
– First Prize in Provincial High School Merit Competition – English division – Apr 2012
– Third Prize in “Chạm và Biến” (Touch and Go) Creativity Competition – Nov 2011
– Second Prize in Provincial High School Merit Competition – English division – Apr 2011
– Third Prize in English Gala 2010 for Acting – Feb 2011
– Third Prize in English Gala 2010 for Solo Singing – Feb 2010
– First Prize in Performing Arts dedicated to Teacher’s Day – Nov 2009
★ NGUYEN VAN TROI JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Junior High School Diploma
2006 — 2009
Activities and Societies: Chess Club, English Club, Music Club, Karatedo Club
Highly competitive junior high school for Go Vap District elementary students with the minimum result of the entrance examination comprised of Mathematics and Literature from 17.5/20.
– First Prize in Provincial Secondary School Merit Competition – English division – Apr 2009
– Audience’s Favorite Award in English Singing Contest named Clever Learn Superstars – Aug 2008
– Champion in Chess Competition for self-studied chess players – May 2008
– Third Prize in Junior Mathematicians Competition – Apr 2005