➡️ Student Representative @RMIT Vietnam Student-Staff Consultative Committee (SSCC)
Oct 2013 — Oct 2014
SSCC at RMIT University Vietnam meets twice a semester to discuss various opportunities to enhance program-related issues to improve academic programs.
- Represented the students from the Bachelor of Professional Communication;
- Helped students raise their concerns about various issues, i.e. coursework, timetabling, suggestions, etc.;
- Helped faculty and staff communicate the program’s agendas and activities to students.
➡️ Member of Outgoing Exchange @AIESEC — RMIT University Vietnam
Mar 2014 — Jun 2014
RMIT Vietnam hosts one of Saigon’s AIESEC chapters. Present in more than 113 countries and territories and with over 86,000 members, AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-run organization. They aim to provide members with global connections and an international foundation on which to build their leadership potential while also contributing positively to our society. Website: https://www.rmit.edu.vn/students/student-clubs/aiesec
- Assisted 3 participants in finding global internships or exchange programs that match their skills and talents in the Global Citizen Program;
- Helped each participant perfect their CVs and motivation letters in 1 month;
- Helped organize the Member of Outgoing Exchange team’s informational system using Google Apps in 1 week;
- Brainstormed promotional ideas and organized a promotion campaign for the Global Citizen Program in 1 month.
➡️ Public Relations Team Member @International Club RMIT University Vietnam
Oct 2013 — May 2014
The international club was created to promote cultural understanding among RMIT Vietnam students.
- Organized cultural events themed from other countries;
- Organized Japanese Day and gathered 135 online registrations to the event;
- Organized Movie & Game Week – Xmas Version and played the MC role.
➡️ Academic Team Member @VietAbroader Club
Aug 2011 — Feb 2012
VietAbroader Club is a sub-organization run by VietAbroader. Its mission is to create opportunities for high school students to develop their academic and professional skills by participating in community services, internships, and a series of workshops.
- Participated in skills training workshops, debates, and seminars on various themes (English in preparation for the SAT test, soft skills, and interpersonal communication);
- Organized 2 workshops on English for other VietAbroader Club members.